There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank You!

I wanted to take a quick opportunity to thank two new readers and followers of my blog- my grandparents!  I have learned that they read and follow my posts old school style- via a printed out copy.  I imagine that instead of reading and then tossing the post away, they 3-hole punch it and add it to a binder in case they want to look back on older posts. That way, when I see them next time, they can tell me that my writing has not improved, but in fact has progressively declined.  (That would probably be what my grandpa would say anyway)

Anywho, thanks to my grandparents for reading, and to all of you who take 30 seconds out of your day to glance at my blog.

Hope to have a new post soon.  If you have ideas on a topic, feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment