There was an error in this gadget

Friday, October 28, 2011

Inspiration...

I have not been on my bike in a week.  I feel lazy and unhealthy.  I could blame it on an injury, but that does not bother me too much when riding.  Really, I think it is the darkness at 5am and the constantly dropping temps this time of year.  Something about the feeling of a warm bed urges me to ignore the alarm and hibernate for another hour or so, and willingly, my mind and body agree.

So, I am in need of inspiration (and sun).  Nothing like Le Tour to pump me up.  And nothing like... "THE LOOK".

So, if like me, you have been in a funk, enjoy this clip and maybe it will encourage you to get back out riding, unless you liked Jan Ulrich, in which case this clip may encourage you to put your bike away for the winter and get fat and out of shape like he used to do in the off-season.  Inspiring...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7THIhZEP4QM



No comments:

Post a Comment